Tuesday, December 4, 2012

My Technological Usage

Now that all my other analysis are done, I had to observe my own use of technology. Surprisingly, I did not use my phone excessively. I thought that the cell phone would consume my day based on previous observations. Sure, there was the occasional phone check every hour, but other then that and texts, my phone stayed in my pocket. On the other hand, my computer was a major distraction through out my day. My distraction did not directly affect my classes, but other homework. I would be writing an essay and I would become distracted with my Facebook and Twitter page. With other websites open, it took me about twice the amount of time that it normally would to finish my assignment. Obviously, technology has consumed not only mine, but most Americans' lives. We, sadly, prioritize our electronics over social relationships.

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2010/08/cumberland_valley_high_school_3.html

No comments:

Post a Comment